Sunday, May 9, 2010

Did You Say Twonie?

The last thing I want to yammer on about today is inflation. Geez am I ever tired of hearing about inflation from the same people who give us the inflation. I'm speaking here about our fractional reserve money system controllers. I'm not going to criticise their apparent favouring of my wealthy country but just their need to clutter the news up with endless boring and pointless announcements about inflation. It shouldn't be treated as some kind of surprise news all the time. And the debt's never going away if we have to borrow the money at interest. So what's the big story about the continuous and compounding debt? I know it's the way things are. It's the way they've been from my earliest memory. Is there a need to drill it in any further? Are you aiming for the minds of my ancestors too? Just wake me up when you need to turn the twenty into a coin.

Oh, look, they're going to bail out Greece. BIG SURPRISE! Guess a sovereign state is an example of an enterprise that is 'too big to fail.' Did you hear that, granny?

More Scripts Songs Statements

© 2010. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments: